Illuminance Solutions is a fast-growing consulting company primary operating in Perth, Western Australia. Illuminance Solutions provides services to a wide range of industry segments in both non-profit and commercial sectors. Illuminance provides a supportive and team-oriented work environment that encourages team members to contribute meaningfully.
As the Office Administrative Assistant, your primary focus will perform administrative and office support activities for multiple supervisors. Duties may include fielding telephone calls, receiving and directing visitors, word processing, creating spreadsheets and presentations, and filing. Extensive software skills, Internet research abilities, and strong communication skills are required.
The environment is dynamic and challenging and client-focused. Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
* Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
* Support monthly invoicing process
* Follow up outstanding invoices
* Maintain office facilities and supplies
* Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
* Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
* Assist the managers in the development, implementation and review of the service’s policies and procedures (e.g workplace health and safety).
* Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures
* Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
* Highly developed written and verbal communication/presentation skills.
* Team player
* Self-motivated and take ownership to resolve issues
* Good business acumen, stakeholder management, and change management skills
* Possess strong information technology (IT) skills
* Demonstrate knowledge in administration, accounts and general office duties
* Qualification in business administration and/or previous experience in a similar role
Please note that full permanent Australian working rights are required to be considered for this position and successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.
Your application will be assessed within 5 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. email firstname.lastname@example.org