Solution architect is the process of leveraging software to fit your business needs. The service provides both technical and functional knowledge of the Microsoft product being implemented and all related technologies required for a well-designed program.
Our team at Illuminance Solutions either conduct a full end-to-end analysis of your business processes and goals (IT Blueprint), or follow through on existing documentation. We translate your business and technical goals into a tailored solution. Our extensive knowledge of Microsoft software enables us to leverage system capabilities and add-ins to fulfil your business needs. Let us create a solution that not only sets you up for now, but for the years to come.
- Establish an overview of the requirements defined by the customer; drives definition of business, technical, and architectural requirements, and recognizes any inconsistencies, assumptions, and critical elements that must be considered in an Enterprise solution.
- Responsible for defining the technical solution blueprint for the Microsoft solution (addressing all high-level business and technical requirements) included in the Customer proposal; participating with both functional and technical specialists in the Fit/Gap analysis.
- Defines the functionalities, use cases, interfaces, and/or load scenarios for which a POC may be needed, and outlines any prototypes as required.
- Contributes to the scope management, risk management, meaning identification, evaluation and mitigation plan.
- Helps drive the estimation of the effort to realize the implementation of the proposed solution.
- Interacts with stakeholders in the IT and business groups to provide the engineering view of the users’ vision regarding the structure and function of the system, as well as the areas in which the system must be able to evolve.
- Develops the integration strategy, if required, following fundamental architectural concepts and in accordance with customer’s requirements and constraints, to ensure that Microsoft solutions and customer’s data sources are appropriately integrated.
- Plans and oversees the execution of the User Acceptance test in collaboration with the project manager and gathers early user feedback on the solution from key customer stakeholders.
- Validates that the solution will satisfy the customer’s requirements after a POC or UAT.
- Guides the project through the development and implementation phase to handle solution oriented topics.
- $1,600 per Day