Efficient IT is no longer just about having the best software for your business, but about having the right software communicating with other aspects of the business process. System Integration aims to increase automation and communication between softwares to reduce time required to complete tasks and duplication. Our team at Illuminance Solutions will assess your current technical environment and business processes to identify areas that can be linked. We leverage your software to enable communication, test the solution and follow through with deployment. We have experience integrating CRM (e.g. Microsoft Dynamics), Document management system (e.g. MS SharePoint), ERP systems (e.g. MS AX, MYOB), Marketing automation services (e.g. Click Dimensions, custom portals, banking/financial system (e.g. Westpac, eWay) and other CMS/websites. Ensuring your systems interact with one another minimises downtime and ensures simpler, more efficient business processes.
This service can be completed as a standalone service, or as part of implementation of CRM or SharePoint.
- Discovery: The focus is project initialisation, setting up a project plan, and agreeing on an approach and scope definition.
- Analysis: Your business processes are identified and documented. Our goal is to understand your business and processes performed to identify which areas require communication, and which areas currently have duplication.
- Design: The best system integration to achieve your needs and processes is identified, as well as the best implementation strategy for your business. If a prototyping approach is used, this is the point where prototypes are built and tested.
- Development: The necessary programming to enable communication between previously separate applications is completed. All features are tested.
- Deployment: Installation, configuration and feature deployment occurs following the implementation plan outlined in Design. Then testing occurs on the system level, including user acceptance tests, process tests, security tests and load tests.
- Operations: Application management, availability, performance, fault management, configuration management, IT service desk, and asset management.